Bedrock Linux 1.0beta1 Hawky Changelog
The following are the major changes which were made from Bedrock Linux
1.0alpha4 Flopsy to Bedrock Linux 1.0beta1 Hawky:
- brp was rewritten as a fuse filesystem
- it now updates on-the-fly
- it now supports files other than just executables, such as man pages and
- A new client.conf configuration item,
share, can be used in place of
where users would like new mount points to be default
- Numerous improvements to brs
- Now supports "update" which can add new configuration settings to
clients without first disabling them.
- Now has hooks to run programs before/after a
client is enabled/disabled.
- Various improvements to bri
- bri -s now provides more output should a
client not be properly enabled,
such as if a mount point is missing or a mount point is not the type of
mount point it should be.
- bri -m now indicates if a given mount point is "OK" or not what it is
expected/configured to be (which would be indicative of a problem).
- Various parts of bri have been refactored to no longer assume PID1 is in
the core in preperation for supporting init systems from